By using our websites, you agree to the collection, processing and use of data as described below. Our Web presence can be used without entering personal data.
However, when used, data is generated by your browser and sent to our server. These data include i.a.
- The browser used and browser version
- The website from which our website was reached (referrer)
- Date and time of access
- The Internet address of the accessing system (IP address)
- The visited subpage of our website
When using this general data, we make no conclusions about your person. We need this information
- to deliver the content of our website correctly
- to ensure the operability of our web server
- or in case of an attack on our systems to provide the law enforcement authorities with necessary information.
The legitimate interest in collecting the data listed above is regulated by EU GDPR Art. 6 para. 1 (f).
Please note that data transmission over the internet (e.g. when using our website or when communicating by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. Complete protection of the transmitted data from access by third parties is therefore not possible. For this reason, we would also like to encourage you to use alternative ways, such as telephone or letter, when you want to transmit personal data.
Transfer of data to third parties
We only pass on your data to third parties if:
- You have given us your explicit consent - EU GDPR Art. 6 para. 1 (a)
- It is necessary and legal for the execution of contractual relations - EU GDPR Art. 6 para. 1 (b)
- There is a legal oblication - EU GDPR Art. 6 para. 1 (c)
- It is legal and necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests - EU GDPR Art. 6 para. 1 (f)
Except for the purposes listed above, there will be no transfer of personal information to third parties.
What if I do not agree?
Unless you agree with the use of the data described above, we would like you to leave our website.
The use of the contact information published in the context of the imprint obligation by third parties for sending unsolicited Advertising or informational materials are hereby expressly contradicted. We reserve the right to prosecute the unlawful use.